Have you or your business been contemplating implementing a drug free workplace program?
If the answer is yes, you have come to the right place. American Drug Testing is a Nationwide Third Party Administrator (TPA) that can partner with your firm to help you implement a drug free workplace policy, coordinate your pre-employment, post-accident, reasonable suspicion and random drug testing programs.
After a quick complimentary consultation with one of our customer services representatives, American Drug Testing can put together a complete package for all your drug testing needs or provide you with convenient, confidential and cost effective alternatives to your current drug testing program.
Why would you choose American Drug Testing?
- No Annual Fee, free of charge to setup up an account
- Discounted rates for all testing once account set up is complete
- Invoiced for testing (monthly) or pay as you go options available
- Access to our online scheduling system, where you may schedule drug testing, obtain real time result notifications and access to our exceptional customer service department.
- Access to our industry newsletter which includes industry news, laws impacting drug testing, additional services offered and client spotlight. (brief introduction to new clients and the services they offer, inquire for more details on our endorsed provider program)
- Drug Free Workplace signage, welcome letter and door sticker
Call us today to discuss your drug testing needs, whether you are regulated by the Department of Transportation (DOT) and must comply with CFR 49 part 40 or choose to implement a drug free workplace, our friendly, knowledgeable and certified staff is here to help.
Contact us today at 800-488-5350 or online at www.americandrugtesting.com/contact-us